Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Those magical scenes in Yosemite


I thought the Kenny Karst photo on the last blog item was so stunning that I thought I'd put out another one.

This is one is also in Cooks Meadow at Yosemite National Park with iconic Half Dome in the background.

I've been talking with Kenny on the phone for a few years now. Just met him in Yosemite Valley a couple of weeks ago when I was up there to do a story on the rockfalls at Curry Village.

I suppose I could turn this whole blog into a Yosemite forum. I've been covering the park for the last 15 years. A lot has happened.

Look for more photos from Kenny. I've also got a few shots of the Lyell Glacier in Yosemite. This is not exactly the stuff of Glacial Mystery, but it's pretty cool.

No comments :

Follow @markgrossi